1. She waits until mommy goes to change her diaper, and then begins to poop. Then, once she’s finished pooping, she swiftly follows it up with a fart. So all the poop that she has just finished excreting from her tiny little body has now become a projectile, and is heading straight for mommy’s face. Daddy, of course, is standing just far enough back that he escapes unscathed.
2. She falls over, and then accusingly looks across the room at me, as if I telepathically knocked her over.
3. If she falls over and I’m not looking, she pulls herself up and continues doing whatever it was that she was doing before. However, if she falls and knows that I’m looking, she begins wailing. Such a drama queen. She gets that from her daddy :D
4. Whenever she’s doing something she’s not supposed to be doing (which lets face it, is anytime that she’s awake) she looks over at me, as if to make sure she has my full and undivided attention, smirks, and then proceeds to do whatever it is that I've told her not to do.
5. See picture below...
6. When you're making silly faces at her in a lame attempt to cheer her up, she has this unnatural ability to stare at you as if you were the most retarded person on the planet.
I’m sure most babies have done at least one or more of these things at one point or another, but every time she does something from this list, it’s truly and inescapably hilarious. Except for number 1, that’s just yucky!