Good morning beautiful people!
As many of you are all aware by now Google Reader is going bye-bye in July. I think for the most part we all understand the implications of this. I've seen the angry tweets. The facebook shares. The blog posts. All in outrage that more than likely our cherished GFC widget will be going away as well.
So what does that mean??
For me, it means I've learned a very valuable lesson. Don't ever put all of your eggs in one basket. While it's going to be hard to let go of GFC, I'm even more determined to grow my blog once again. This time however, I'm stepping into the ring with Bloglovin'.
So if you're ready to dust your your bootstraps and get back into the ring with me, come join the fun. This party will be kicking off every Monday morning starting today. Be sure to tweet it. Facebook it. Share it. Spread the love. The more the merrier. After all, we're all in this together.
As a special treat this week all Monday Morning Bloglovin' Bloghop participants will be have the chance to win a $5.00 Starbucks Gift Card. A name will be picked at random using Random.org. In order to have your name entered into the drawing, be sure to add your link to the widget and follow the bloghop rules.
- Please follow me, the hostess of this lovely gathering, via Bloglovin'. I will be the first person on the widget labeled accordingly. Leave a comment below and love will be returned :).
- Be sure to follow the lovely ladies labeled as co-hosts. You will find them at the top of the list. They're great so you won't be disappointed.
- Make sure that you spend a bit of time mingling with the other people. You can't just put your name in the linky and expect people to magically come to you. Get out there and work for it :)
- Make sure that your Bloglovin' widget is in a visible place so people don't have to go on a hunt to find it.
- Finally, if you could, just spread the word. Grab a button, tweet, or facebook share. It's not a requirement, but the more people who know about this hop, the better for you. If you're interested in co-hosting, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys! Don't be shy :) Now, grab a nice hot cup of coffee, get comfy, and prepare to go meet some new friends.