There are , however, exceptions to my patient demeanor. The most obvious being if someone were to endanger my daughters life. In which case, I will immediately transform into a maniac capable of pulling Liam Neeson moves on you in the blink of an eye.
Today, I would like to share with you guys some of the most common phrases and sentences you will hear me say while navigating through traffic in my tiny Reno. Of course I sometimes get pretty creative, but for the purposes of keeping the list short (and clean) I'm going to stick with the most basic phrases. Here you go:
1. "James, get the bail money ready, I'm going to jail."
2. "Don't do it, don't do it....awwww he did it."
3. " Look, I have had nearly enough coffee for this yet."
4. "Seriously! Who taught you how to drive, Paris Hilton"!
5. "Awww com'on, my 90 year old great grandmother drive better than you"!
Of course these phrases are typically accompanied by a few hand gestures, but as you guys are all adults, I'm sure you have figured that out yourselves. So do you guys have any go to phrases and statements to communicate your anger when you're out and about driving with your munchkins??? What are some of the scareiest experiences you've had driving with your kiddos in the car?