A/N: I received several items to help facilitate my social shares for this post, however, as always, all thoughts, opinions and images (unless otherwise noted are my own).
Question: What happens when you give 20 bloggers wine and cookies, and then unleash them in At Home for back-to-school shopping?
Answer: A hilarious live streamed shopping spree
Last night Little J and I stopped by At Home and proceeded to shop until we dropped. Again. The theme of the night was College Move-In Essentials, which was perfect, because At Home has one of the best selections I seen so far.
It also didn't hurt that Mr. A showed up and whisked Little J away so mommy could indulge in some much needed girl time.
Some of us also had the chance to live stream the event. Here's some fun footage I tracked down from the event from the hostess with the mostest herself, Maria Bailey.
So after a night of wining and shopping, here's what I learned about At Home
1. At Home is HUGE. Seriously guys. Our fearless tour-guide of the night took us on a 30 minute tour
2. They have stores in 28 states (so far)
3. They have literally everything but the kitchen sink, and actually they might have some of those...
4. If you're looking for affordable college move in essentials for your teens, they've got a lot of it
5. They have something for every style and every budget.
Fab Ellis, and Maria Bailey, I'm looking at you ladies.
So At Home, thanks for letting us take over your store for the evening! You can be sure you'll see my face (or rather credit card) in your stores quite frequently!
Until next time,